Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Day 1

Well, I only have about 5 minutes, but just wanted to get something posted on my first day. I hope to come back frequently and post about my attempts at gardening. I've always struggled with keeping plants alive, but have this urge to keep trying anyway. This year, I managed to do a pretty damn good job, with the help of my husband, of course. So, I thought I'd share, or at least have a place to go back to and look and show myself, "see! You can do it! Just keep trying. You'll succeed again."

Already the kids are screaming for me, and I have to get to work. So, I'll be back as soon as possible.

Happy gardening!

1 comment:

Dennis said...

Hello, I wanted to let you know that I operate a Free Classifieds and Free Directory website where you can advertise your blog for free. If you or your visitors are interested please visit http://www.zeoh.com/